In addition to the core and transversal competences, the following specific competences will be developed:
- Analyse international processes and phenomena by applying the advanced concepts, theories and methods used in the international relations field.
- Analyse and evaluate non-financial risks to develop internationalization strategies.
- Examine the key functions and processes of organizations and institutions for external deployment, consistent with their strategic aim.
- Identify the dynamics of the various socio-economic, legal and political practices that make it possible to influence internationalization processes.
- Manage communication tools and strategies, as well as the intercultural skills needed to be able to communicate, live and work in international environments.
- Select and apply various advanced methodologies to design and implement projects and transform information into intelligence that contributes to the success of business internationalization processes.
Likewise, the following general competences will be developed:
- Identify the lack of information on the link between business and foreign action and establish relations with elements external to the situations of business internationalization raised.
- Argue the relevance of the judgments that are issued on international relations and business diplomacy and analyse the consistency of the behaviour itself, based on the principles and values that they sustain.
- Tackle difficult challenges in changing and unfamiliar business internationalization situations, without one's high level of effectiveness in responding to humanitarian needs being affected.
- Contribute to strengthening and developing the team, fostering communication, balanced work distribution, good team atmosphere and cohesion.
- Efficiently pursue the objectives and goals set, analysing and responding to difficulties and making the appropriate adjustments to meet the desired objectives within the business internationalization strategies.