The Master’s course is designed to sharpen and develop students’ personal skills and abilities so that they can become professionals capable of creating a positive impact on the management of non-financial risk analysis and institutional relations on the international sphere.
- Positions in companies in the internationalization and institutional relations area.
- Management positions in business associations, clusters and chambers of commerce.
- Experts in consultancy firms and companies providing advisory services to other organizations on internationalization matters.
- Management positions in public institutions with departments focused on promoting business internationalization.
- Positions in multilateral organizations related to the promotion and optimization of free and sustainable international trade.