- Academic background: University qualifications, Bachelor’s degree and Diploma holders or Technical Engineers.
- Experience: Work and training in the area of humanitarian action or social volunteering in governmental, inter-governmental and/or non-governmental organisations and institutions will be positively valued.
- Language qualifictions: Fluency in English and Spanish. For those who plan to attend Université Aix-Marseille during the second semester of the Master’s programme, fluency in French is also required C1 certificate (according to the Common European Framework of Reference) in English, being this language an essential requirement for the training period. In addition, a C1 level is required in the languages used for any part of the programme. Students who cannot submit a recognised certificate in the language required will attend an interview performed by the programme representatives or will have a telephone interview to test their level.
Completion of the application form
The application form is submitted online through the NOHA web page. The application must be filled out online.
Once the candidates have been selected, the University of Deusto will contact them to conclude the admissions procedure.
Deadline for application
- Deadline for application through the NOHA Network webpage
1st January to 30th April
- Extended application deadline
Contact the Human Rights Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org