The recommended admission profile for this Master’s programme are candidates holding university degrees or diplomas in fields related to Gerontology, such as the following:
|Economics and Business Administration||Anthropology|
The following will be highly valued:
- General first cycle competences.
- Specific competences related to a field of knowledge, discipline or profession in Social Sciences or Health.
- Engagement with social change, the promotion of justice and well-being of the general population and disadvantaged groups.
- Capacity for interpersonal relationships, willingness to work in a team and personal maturity.
- Knowledge of English (particularly reading skills).