|Admission process||Application and enrolment for the 2017-18 academic year now open|
Where should application forms be submitted?
Applications must be submitted or sent by post to:
|University of Deusto. Bilbao campus|
|Secretaría General Postgrados |
Avda. de las Universidades 24
- Current ID card or passport (for EU citizens the ID card is also valid); an attested photocopy or photocopy and original to check authenticity.
- University degree certificate (or proof of having applied for it): attested photocopy (or photocopy and original to check authenticity). If you do not have your degree certificate or receipt yet, you must submit it when enrolling.
- Personal academic record: a certified photocopy (or photocopy and original to check authenticity).
- Curriculum Vitae with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documents for any merits included.
- Motivation letter: Candidates are required to submit a letter or report explaining their reasons for applying to this Master’s degree programme. Maximum length: 1,000 words.
- Final acceptance is determined by each candidate’s overall assessment in comparison to other candidates and the total number of places available on the programme.
Documents issued abroad
Documents issued abroad must comply with the following requirementes:
- Be issued by the competent authorities and carry the official seal.
- The diploma giving access to the programme must have been legally approved by the relevant diplomatic authorities or, otherwise, legalised through The Hague Convention Apostille (Not required for documents issued in European Higher Education Area member states).
- Documents must be accompanied, when appropriate, by the corresponding official certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian.
Students may enrol and collect information on deadlines, documents, etc. at the General Secretariat.