Application for admission deadlines
|Admission Process||Application and enrolment for the 2017-18 academic year now open|
Where should applications be submitted?
Applications should be submitted or sent by post to:
|University of Deusto. Bilbao campus|
|Secretaría General Postgrados |
Avda. de las Universidades 24
- A valid ID card: ID card or passport for foreign students (for EU citizens the ID card is also valid); an attested photocopy or photocopy and original to check authenticity.
- A university degree certificate (or proof of having applied for it): A certified photocopy (or photocopy and original to check authenticity). If you do not have your degree certificate or receipt yet, you must submit it when enrolling.
- A full academic transcript of completed studies: a certified photocopy (or photocopy and the original to check authenticity).
- Curriculum Vitae with a photocopy of the supporting documents for any merits included.
- Letter of motivation: Candidates are required to submit a letter or report explaining their reasons for applying to this Master’s degree programme. Maximum length: 1,000 words.
- Admission is determined by each candidate’s overall assessment in comparison to other candidates and the total number of places available on the programme.
Documents issued abroad must comply with the following requirements:
- Documents must be official and issued by the relevant authorities.
- The degree qualifying the candidate to enter the programme must be legalised by the relevant diplomatic authorities or, where necessary, certified by The Hague Convention Apostille. (Not required for documents issued in European Higher Education Area member states).
- Documents must be accompanied, when appropriate, by the corresponding official certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian.
Students may enrol and collect information on deadlines, documents, etc. at the General Secretariat
*This programme requires a minimum number of applications.