A survey on EMA graduates’ career performance gave the following results:
- 29% were working in international organisations
- 27% working in non-profit organisations
- 17% working in Education
- 16% working in government organisations
- 10% working in other fields.
The following percentages show the degree to which their current job is related to the EMA.
- 44% of graduates work in a field closely related to the EMA.
- 22% work in a field that is quite related to the EMA.
- 19% work in a field that is not closely related to the EMA.
- 15% work in fields that have little or no relation with the EMA.
The survey was carried out with 200 former students who responded voluntarily.