MODULE 1. RELIGION, CULTURE AND VALUES (6 ECTS)
1. The religious fact in history.
2. Christian religious fact and values.
3. The Gospel and new evangelisation.
5. An introduction to the knowledge of the Bible.
6. Manifestation of God in the works of Creation.
7. God’s alliance with his people.
MODULE 2. THE CHRISTIAN MESSAGE (6 ECTS)
1. Jesus Christ, God’s full revelation
- The context of Jesus and the Gospels
- The message of Jesus
- The human person
- The Holy Trinity
MODULE 3. THE CHURCH, THE SACRAMENTS AND THE MORAL DOCTRINE (6 ETCS)
1. The Church, the new People of God
- The Church
- Mary, Mother of God and Our Mother
2. The sacraments and the cult of the Church
- An introduction to the sacraments
- The sacraments in the life of the Church
3. Evangelical morals as the basis for human behaviour
- Fundamental moral
- Current issues on moral doctrine
MODULE 4. PEDAGOGY AND DIDACTICS OF RELIGION (6 ECTS)
1. Religious Psychopedagogy.
2. Learning to teach Religion.
3. Teaching practice in the teaching of Religion.
4. Research into the didactics of Religion.
5. The evangelising spirit of School Religion Education in dialogue with culture.
6. Catholic Religion teachers.
7. The didactics of School Religion Education.
8. Application to the teaching the Bible.
9. Application to the teaching of the Sacraments.
10. Application to the teaching of Catholic Moral Doctrine.