The Master’s degree in Clinical Neuropsychology (official Spanish diploma) has been designed for graduates of Licenciatura and Bachelor's degrees and practising professionals from the field of Health Sciences (Psychology, Medicine, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing) who are interested in obtaining the credentials to practise in the field of Neuropsychology.
Candidates must hold one of the following degrees from the field of Health Sciences to enter this Master’s programme:
- Licenciatura/ Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Licenciatura/ Bachelor’s degree in Medicine
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Speech Therapy
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Nursing