The Master's degree in Business Law will enable you to:
- Acquire the basic competences needed to become a specialist in Business Law.
- Improve your prospects on the job market.
- Acquire practical skills to work in the world of Business Law.
- Cover the subject matter needed to specialise in this field, such as Mercantile, Civil, Administrative, Insolvency, Employment Law….
- This joint degree programme is taught by the Pontifical University of Comillas and the University of Deusto.
- Outstanding faculty members from both universities teach in the programme
Do internships in leading specialist law firms, companies and institutions.
This programme has common subjects with the Master’s degree programme in Law and Legal Practice, thus enabling students to complete the latter Master’s degree as well by recognition of 27 ECTS credits.