1. A valid Identification Document
2. Marks obtained in the entry qualifications (Bachelor's degree, Licenciatura, Diploma, Technical Engineering degree or equivalent qualification) up to the time of application.
- Those who had conducted these studies at the University of Deusto can attach the transcript downloaded from the Virtual Office/Extranet.
- To apply for admission to Deusto’s own degree programmes, please check the supporting documents required for each programme on each programme's website.
3. Motivation letter
4. Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documents.
5. Certification of competence in a foreign language (and/or Spanish) required in the programme, if applicable. A photocopy.
6. Degree certificates issued by foreign universities: Certificate issued by the university or competent body, accrediting that the degree certificate obtained is valid for access to Master’s programmes in the country where it was issued. A photocopy. Alternatively, EHEA students can submit the Diploma Supplement. In case they have not completed their previous studies yet, they will be able to hand in a document issued by their university stating that, once they complete the Bachelor studies, this information will be at the section 5.1. of the Diploma Supplement.
Students with a Foreign university diploma
Documents and certificates issued by foreign universities must:
- Certificate issued by the university or competent body, accrediting that the degree certificate obtained is valid for access to Master’s programmes in the country where it was issued.
- Be official and issued by the competent authorities, in accordance with the legal system in the country concerned.
- They must be accompanied, if appropriate, by the corresponding certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian.
Please note: The qualification granting access to the programme must be submitted at the time of enrolment. It must be legalised or authenticated by the relevant diplomatic authorities, or, where necessary, certified by The Hague Convention Apostille. This is not required for documents issued by the authorities of the Member States of the European Union, or signatories of specific exemption agreements.
Instructions for the legalisation of foreign documents
Non-Spanish speaking foreign candidates
Non-Spanish speaking foreign candidates must also provide proof of having a good knowledge of Spanish language equivalent to B2 level of the CEFR (see the appendix), by submitting either a valid certificate or language test conducted at the Language Centre of the University of Deusto. This accreditation is not required for courses that are fully taught in English