This web site use private and third party cookies to optimize your navigation, suit your preferences and perform analytical tasks. By continuing browsing accept our Cookies Policy.


Admission process

When do I have to hand in my admission

What supporting documents must be submitted

The following documentation is required to process applications:

1. Application forms:

Application forms for course 2018/19

Application instructions for course 2018/19

NOTE: Applications for admission will not be considered valid unless they carry the applicant’s original signature

2. A valid ID card. A photocopy.
Passport, only for foreign students (for EU citizens, the ID card is also valid). If your date and place of birth do not appear on your identity card, you must provide proof of these personal details as this information will be shown on your degree certificate.

3. Motivation letter: two pages (maximum 800 words) outlining your motivation, potential to study successfully at postgraduate level and future professional interests.

4. Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documents.

5. Certification of competence in a foreign language (and/or Spanish) required in the programme, if applicable. A photocopy.

6. Academic transcript of BA, BSc, Licenciatura, Engineering, Diploma, Technical Engineering degree certificate or equivalent. A photocopy.
UD graduates are exempt from submitting this document.

7. Degree certificates issued by foreign universities: Certificate issued by the university or competent body, accrediting that the degree certificate obtained is valid for access to Master’s programmes in the country where it was issued. A photocopy.

Students with a Foreign university diploma

Documents issued abroad must:

  • Be official and issued by the competent authorities, in accordance with the legal system in the country concerned.
  • The degree certificate granting access to the programme must be submitted at the time of enrolment. It must be legalised or authenticated by the relevant diplomatic authorities, or, where necessary, certified by the Hague Convention Apostille. This is not required for documents issued by the authorities of the Member States of the European Union, or signatories of specific exemption agreements.
  • They must be accompanied, if appropriate, by the corresponding certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian.

Instructions for the legalisation of foreign documents 

Non-Spanish speaking foreign candidates

Non-Spanish speaking foreign candidates must also provide proof of having a good knowledge of Spanish language equivalent to B2 level of the CEFR (see the appendix), by submitting either a valid certificate or language test conducted at the Language Centre of the University of Deusto. This accreditation is not required for courses that are fully taught in English

Where should I hand in the admission

¿Dónde presentar la solicitud de ingreso?

You should hand in you admission at the Bilbao or San Sebastián campus Postgraduate General Secretariat or at the Vitoria information Office.