Some postgraduate courses, in addition to the academic transcript and motivation letter, require a personal interview with the programme’s director to assess admission.
Master's degrees that require or recommend a personal interview:
- Industrial organisation
- Automation, Electronics and Industrial Control*
- Automotive Design and Manufacturing*
- Strategic design
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Industrial Engineering
*A prior interview is recommended in order to get to know and advise applicants.
DEUSTO BUSINESS SCHOOL
- European and International Business Management (EIBM)
- Human Resources
- Business Management /Master’s in Management
- Finance: Only if the admissions committee deems it appropriate.
- Accounts Auditing: Only if the admissions committee deems it appropriate.
- Healthcare Management (Deusto degree)
SOCIAL AND HUMAN SCIENCES
- Master’s in International Humanitarian Action (NOHA)
- Euroculture: Only if the admissions committee deems it appropriate.
- International Relations and Business Diplomacy: Only if the admissions committee deems it appropriate.
PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION
- School Management
- Special Educational Needs
- Social Inclusion and Disability
- Social Intervention Psychology
- Systemic-Relational Psychotherapy
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- General Health Psychology
- General Health Psychology + Clinical Neuropsychology
- General Health Psychology + Gerontology
- General Health Psychology + Systemic-Relational Psychotherapy
- General Health Psychology + Social Intervention Psychology
- Compulsory Secondary Education, Upper Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Language Teaching
- Physiology and Physical Exercise for Health and Well-Being (New Master's Degree)