Crecer + receives innovative entrepreneurial projects with growth potential from any field, sector, or market niche. We are the main network of investors in the Basque Country. Since its inception, projects in the initial phase (or seed phase) of sectors have been developed and presented to investment forums from ICT platforms to industrial projects, through Industry 4.0, medical devices or consumer products.
One in five projects presented to investors is financed. The average size of the closed investment rounds is 200,000 euros, with one or more investors in each round.
Learn about the entrepreneurial initiatives presented in the Crecer + investment forums.
* Videos financed by Obra Social La Caixa.
- The Crecer + platform currently has a network of more than 60 investors. For entrepreneurs, this is a meeting point with people who really have an investment spirit in the Basque Country.
Investment Readiness Program
The Crecer + project selection process ends with an investment readiness preparation program for those projects that are subsequently invited to present themselves at its forums, The selection process prior to the forum is as follows:
- Initial interview: The team has an interview with each entrepreneur who meets the participation requirements. The interview can be in person or by skype. In this interview, in addition to explaining the characteristics of the platform, the entrepreneur receives support and information about the ecosystem or other entities where they can have access to funding. If the project meets the selection criteria, they will need to fill out a form to access the final selection.
- Final selection: One month before each investment forum, the entrepreneurs from the 8-10 shortlisted projects will be called to a meeting that, in addition to the people who manage the Crecer +
platform, will also be attended by 2-3 investors from the network. At the meeting, each entrepreneur will make a brief presentation of their projects (10 minutes maximum). Based on each presentation, investors will work for more than an hour on the project providing constructive feedback. During this meeting, a selection is also made of those entrepreneurial projects (4-5) that show a greater investment potential for the forum.
- Investment readiness preparation programme: With the 4-5 selected projects, a three-session preparation programme is carried out for their attendance at the Forum, following our own methodology. The focus will be on financial forecasts, the presentation document and the oral presentation of the project to investors in the Crecer + forum or a similar event.
- Post-forum project monitoring: After the forum, and based on the interest shown by investors, the network managers will prepare a first group or individual follow-up meeting according to investors’
preferences. Following the first meeting, the network managers will make themselves available to the parties to participate in subsequent meetings.
To participate in Crecer + as an entrepreneur
The key aspects that most influence the selection of projects are:
- An entrepreneurial team committed and motivated by the project.
- A project with high growth potential.
- A sustainable business model
Get more information
For further information, please contact us:
+34 944 139 108 Ext. 2824
Join the Crecer + ecosystem.