Crecer + is an initiative run by Deusto Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The network was created with the aim of generating an entrepreneurial ecosystem that supports both start-ups in their search for funding and investors or business angels interested in investing and supporting entrepreneurial projects with high growth potential.
This project has had a consolidated network of investors and business angels since 2011 and is currently the main open network in the Basque Country, where all types of business projects are developed, be it industrial, ICT, etc.
Crecer + brings together individual and corporate investors, family offices and local investor groups interested in investing both in local projects and in other regions.
Grow + aims to:
- Identify and prepare projects that can be invested in, that is, that are “investment ready”.
- Collaborate among the members of the Crecer + investor network and with other organisations that can finance startups in order to close joint ventures.
- Serve as a reference for entrepreneurs looking for a source of funding, guidance, contacts ...
Crecer + differentiates itself by:
- Having its own work programme with a success rate above other networks geared towards the same end.
- Getting involved in the work processes of investors and entrepreneurs that are generated after the forums, with the aim of facilitating the approach, negotiation and funding.