Education and training on Health and Wellbeing
Based on its clear mission to approach the social challenges that society currently faces and will face in the near future, the University of Deusto has organised its research and training around four research foci, one of which is Health and Wellbeing.
The Health and Wellbeing focus is aligned with the Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing social challenge of Horizon 2020. It aims to further assess and identify the risk factors for many health problems, both physical and mental, and to develop prevention and intervention programmes that improve the health and wellbeing of citizens from an integrative perspective. Interdisciplinarity is assured through the collaboration of professionals who combine discipline and methods.
- Health Transformation Forum
- Master’s Degree in Health Management
- Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Leadership
- Official Master's Degree in Competitiveness and Innovation
- Specialization Diploma in Leadership and Transformation in Organizations and Health Systems
- Bachelor Degree of Specialization in Innovation and Entrepreneurship