Organisation: The People Management Department at the University of Deusto is seeking candidates for the above position to join the Deusto Stress Research team.
This page is currently under construction.We apologise for this inconvenience.
Postdoctoral Researcher in Psychology - Faculty of Psychology and Education
Deusto Stress Research team is focused on vulnerability and resilience factors that moderate reactions to stress. Last projects include the study of psychological problems such as depression, cyberbullying, and family violence. Currently, the role of mindfulness and preventive interventions in adolescents are studied.
Field of study
Department of Personality, Psychological Assessment and Treatment (Deusto Stress Research).
Candidates are being considered for a Psychology postdoctoral position in the laboratory of Dr. Esther Calvete (Deusto Stress Research) in the Department of Personality, Psychological Assessment and Treatment at the University of Deusto.
Places available: 1
- Degree: PhD in Psychology or related disciplines.
- Experience as a researcher in some of the above fields.
- Autonomy and leadership to write articles in high impact journals.
- A good command of English is required.
- Expertise in statistical data analysis, such as structural equation modeling (LISREL and MPLUS or similar), is highly valuated.
- We seek a highly motivated and qualified professional, with empathy, good communication skills and a strong work ethic, capacity for teamwork, motivation for innovation, capacity to adapt and to identify with UD’s identity and mission.
This is a 3 year position that is renewable for a total of 5 years, contingent on performance. The economic terms will be based on the candidate’s experience and skills.
First call ends the 15 of February 2018. Applications will be evaluated in order of arrival. Applicants should forward their CV and a summary of research interests by clicking on the link below.
Further information on Deusto Stress Research is available at: