From January 15 to June 15 2018.
Grant applications may be sent:
- By post to the Grant Service of the University of Deusto (both Campus)
- To the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or submitted at the Grants Service during office hours
Information and application form
More information at the Grant Service of the University of Deusto (both campus) and at Deusto Business School (email@example.com – 94 413 9359)
- Application form
- Academic transcript of the studies giving access to the Master’s degree programme (UD graduates are exempt). In the event that the grade point average is not shown (on a scale of 0-10), certification providing proof of this mark.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter to the Grants Committee explaining the reasons for applying for the grant and why the applicant considers him/herself a deserving candidate.
- Proof of residence which includes a list of all the persons residing in the home.
- Complete photocopy of income tax and/or assets declaration for all the computable family members for the last fiscal exercise. In the event that any computable family members should not have to file an income tax and/or assets declaration, a certificate from the Treasury with the revenue account assignment for that exercise.
- Certificates of all the family’s income during the last income tax and/or assets declaration from unemployment benefits, pensions, promotion funds, etc. which are not shown in detail on the income tax and/ or assets declaration.
- In cases of separation or divorce, proof of the updated amount of the pension received must be presented, or, if applicable, proof that it has not been collected.
- Proof of the following, if applicable to the applicant’s situation:
- Member of large family
- Legally qualified disability.
- Document providing proof of the student’s economic - independence.
Foreign students must provide the equivalents of the above documents issued in their home country.
In any case, the Grants Service reserves the right to request any document it considers appropriate.
Failure to submit all of the required documents will result in rejection on the application.