Fields of action
The PhD programme in Psychology is based on fields from different departments: Personality, Assessment and Psychological Treatment, Basic Psychology and Social Psychology. It provides a multidisciplinary view of seven different research areas.
- Psychology applied to health
- Clinical Assessment and Health
- Neuropsychology of Mental and Neurological Disorders
- Quality of Life and Social Inclusion
- Application of New Technologies to Neuromuscular, Neuromotor and Neurodevelopmental Diseases
- Experimental psychology applied to psychological processes and mental problems (Labpsico)
Number of places on the programme: 20
This programme aims to provide quality research training in various fields of Psychology, ensuring that students acquire basic competences applicable to different contexts related to basic and applied research in Clinical and Health Psychology, Social Psychology, Psychology of Education or Experimental Psychology. Emphasis is placed on improving knowledge by training students with new methodologies, actively involving them in research projects and activities while they take part in the PhD programme.
Download the Programme guide